The microwave department is equipped with state-of-the-art microwave CAD software, measument equipment, machining machines for microwave planar circuits, devices and subsystems for prototyping and testing.
Most of this equipment is available for collaborative work
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
High frequency antenna automatic machining in foam technology
Microwave tests and measurement equipment
- Many network analysers: Anritsu, Agilent, etc.
- High frequency anechoic chamber
S parameter measurements up to 110 GHz
Microwave prototype machinings
These equipment facilities are part of the optimo platform. Please click on the following link :
State of the art 3D electromagnetic analysis CAD Sofware with up-to-date versions
- High level industry standard RF & microwave circuit and signal simulators for the design of high frequency integrated circuits (co-design signals/analog/RF/EM)
- EM software based on the most efficient implementations of rigourous or asymtotic numerical methods like finite element (FEM), moment method (MOM), TLM, FDTD/FIT, Physical optics (PO), Diffraction theory and Ray tracing (UTD)
- Radio coverage and Channel modeling for outdoor and indoor EM propagation
- Numerical simulations with self made algorithm implementations